Have a Blog in Agoura Hills but Haven’t Posted in a Long Time?
Reap the rewards with regular posts

This is what a blog in Agoura Hills looks like before the writing begins.


If you have a blog in Agoura Hills but haven’t posted in a while, you’re hurting your credibility with those who visit your Agoura Hills blog, and you’re not gaining the benefits that come from blogging in Agoura Hills.

I’ve read dozens of blogs, and I find that about 95% of them aren’t using their blog effectively. In fact, I find you’re better off not writing the Agoura Hills blog at all because a blog that isn’t current makes people think that your Agoura Hills business is suffering, or maybe your Agoura Hills business closed.

There are considerable benefits to blogging.

Arrow - Lee Barnathan -  Blogging / Blogger - Hubspot surveyed 1,500 marketers and found companies that prioritize blogging as part of their writing and marketing efforts in Agoura Hills are 13 times more likely to see a positive ROI.

Arrow - Lee Barnathan -  Blogging / Blogger - Hubspot also found that Agoura Hills businesses that blog get 55% more website visitors than businesses that don’t blog.

Arrow - Lee Barnathan -  Blogging / Blogger - Demand Metric said Agoura Hills companies with blogs produce 67% more leads per month.

Arrow - Lee Barnathan -  Blogging / Blogger - Blogging in Agoura Hills can help you feel more confident that your Agoura Hills business is getting noticed, which can lead to the hope of more leads and connections, and the joy of more business.

But if you aren’t posting, you aren’t getting any benefits.

Think of blogging like a bonfire: It grows bigger as you add more fuel. But you have to invest in fuel. Writing the posts is the fuel, so you need to post regularly in Agoura Hills. How often depends on your Agoura Hills company’s size, but it’s generally thought that small businesses in Agoura Hills should post between 1-2 and 3-4 times a week. It’s an investment, for sure, but the rewards are tremendous.

There are two acronyms to consider when blogging in Agoura Hills: EAT and MUM. EAT means expertise, authority, trustworthiness. By posting regularly, you build up all three and reinforce everything positive about your Agoura Hills company.

MUM, or Multitask Unified Model, is an AI designed to analyze and generate content as a human would. It answers complex search queries by being better able to understand the context of the query. When someone in Agoura Hills asks a more specific question that your blog is about, Google is more likely going to include your Agoura Hills blog in the search results.

When writing a blog IN Agoura Hills, I renew your content regularly so the search engines keep your high ranking. (Check out my blog by clicking on the Blog tab above.) Click here for an example of a blog post I wrote.

When you're ready for top-notch blog writing in Agoura Hills, contact me.


Everyone should either be blogging or hire someone in Agoura Hills to do the blog writing.


Check mark - Lee Barnathan - Blogging Services - Blog writing in Agoura Hills should show you’re the expert. Blog writing in Agoura Hills should show you’re the expert.

Check mark - Lee Barnathan - Blogging Services - A blog in Agoura Hills provides content that answers questions. A blog in Agoura Hills provides content that answers questions.

Check mark - Lee Barnathan - Blogging Services - Figure out the best time to post, and then consistently post at that time. Figure out the best time to post, and then consistently post at that time.

Check mark - Lee Barnathan - Blogging Services - Blogging done right keeps people in Agoura Hills informed. Blogging done right keeps people in Agoura Hills informed.

Check mark - Lee Barnathan - Blogging Services - Make your blogging at least 1,000 words because Google isn’t indexing posts shorter than that. Make your blogging at least 1,000 words because Google isn’t indexing posts shorter than that.

Check mark - Lee Barnathan - Blogging Services - Make at least 75% of your blog posts informative. But when blogging the other 25%, strike the right tone and voice. Make at least 75% of your blog posts informative. But when blogging the other 25%, strike the right tone and voice.

Check mark - Lee Barnathan - Blogging Services - Writing a blog in Agoura Hills helps with your search engine rankings and your branding. Writing a blog in Agoura Hills helps with your search engine rankings and your branding.