Experienced Book Editor in NYC
Have you ever written a manuscript, speech, or blog post that you’re really proud of, but you struggled to edit it on your own? Knowing your own words intimately can cause you to miss factual mistakes, typos, plot holes and inconsistencies. If left unedited, your work will never reach its full potential or have the desired impact you want it to have on your audience.
What you need is a fresh set of eyes – someone who can objectively review your work and make necessary corrections. However, choosing the wrong editor can be detrimental because:
- They might change your voice.
- They might overlook factual errors.
- They might emphasize points you don’t think are very important.
- They might edit the life out of your manuscript.
- They might keep in unnecessary wordiness.
My editing philosophy is simple: why use 10 words when two will do? I strive to maintain the author's voice while eliminating all unnecessary fluff, ensuring that the edited piece still sounds like you, the original author wrote it.
I offer editing services for a range of written content, such as:
- Website and landing pages
- Corporate communications such as company histories, training videos, and seminars
- College papers such as dissertations, theses and term papers
- Blog posts
When you're ready for high-quality editing that will elevate your work to the next level, contact me.
Let's start a new project together.
Contact me so we can explore how a ghostwriter can benefit you.