Freelance Book Editor in San Diego
Have you written something that you're proud of, such as a manuscript, a speech, or a blog post, but can't edit it on your own? After seeing your words on the page countless times, you may have missed factual mistakes, typos, plot holes, or inconsistencies. Without proper editing, your work may never reach its full potential or touch the lives of those who need it most. That's why you need a fresh set of objective eyes to help clean up the messes and fill in the gaps.
However, it's important to choose the right editor. A bad editor can do a lot of damage, including:
- Failing to maintain the emotional tone of your manuscript
- Missing factual errors, or not taking time to check facts
- Highlighting insignificant points at the expense of the points you find important
- Neglecting to edit out wordiness
My editing philosophy is to use concise language without sacrificing substance or changing your unique voice. Why use 10 words when two will do?
I offer editing services for a variety of materials, including:
- College papers, such as dissertations, theses, and term papers
- Corporate communications, such as histories, training videos, and seminars
- Magazine articles
- Newspaper articles and opinion pieces
- Website and landing pages
When you're ready for high-quality editing, don't hesitate to contact me.
Let's start a new project together.
Contact me so we can explore how a ghostwriter can benefit you.